Tuesday 1 October 2013

I sought him, and he answered me

Yes my Jesus is worthy of worship. He is worthy of praise. For who is like Him that has broken every chain that kept me away from the Father's love. He made my salvation effectual; that my wandering feet would end up before the throne of his Father. I sought him, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Therefore, my soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I see by faith the excellencies of Christ Jesus. Such marvelous beauty has won my heart that I am drawn heavenwards. Thus the charm of the world only sound to me as the hiss of a serpent, whereas his melody, yea, his divine song is as the sun compared to the candles of Beethoven's grandest symphonies. Those who look to him are radiant - they shine with luminous intensity. They lack no good thing. Will you not come and see for yourself that beauty which exists in no other? If you know not how, ask for the gospel, ask to be told the gospel of Christ.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...