Thursday 28 May 2020

Forgive me Lord for the times that I have not shown the beauty of your worth

Forgive me Lord for the times that I have not shown the beauty of your worth in public and in private. Forgive me for the times I have gone with the world and displayed an odious character that is contrary to your will. I am to be a representation of your Son. I am perhaps the only bible that some will ever read and how I have spectacularly failed in some regards. O, may the hell in me be gone. May all my corruptions cease and I live a most glorious holy life that magnifies Jesus and displays the beauty of his worth. 

My life is with the Lord of Hosts. My God is the God of Jacob, the one who walked on water and calmed the storm. I know that my God is in control. He is the King of glory, the Lord Almighty. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...