Monday 1 February 2021

The good news of the kingdom of God is good in every single way

 The good news of the kingdom of God is good in every single way. It is of glad tidings and Jesus was the perfect example. He healed every disease and loved all with a perfect love as required by the law and showed humanity the kindness and favour of God for poor sinners. Indeed, like John, he called all to repentance and promised that all those who mourn will be comforted. O, I mourn this morning for my sins and I am comforted by the sacrifice of Jesus who is the lamb of God that takes away all of my sins. So, I will be a peacemaker for I am indeed a son of God. Yet, if persecution is my portion, indeed I am blessed for the prophets before me were persecuted. O, may my light shine before men that they may see my good deeds and praise my Father in heaven. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...