Friday 22 April 2011

The cheer of Spring

The Springly sound of buzzing bees
The flying squad of fleeing flies
Reminds me that the earth has awoke
After a winter at autumns place.
Her opened eyes alarms the birds
To find a tree for their nest.


Tis the season for love to grow
The paths which froze now the water flows
The chicks do chirps and the Deers appear
Life it seems has suddenly appeared


Wine and drink the Sun does toast
A party for all the heavenly host
Even Hades despite him a foe
Could not resist the cheer of Spring.
All this I see of nature's cheer
It brought me smiles and a heavenly reflect
Of my own darling Miss
A summer all season she is to me.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...