Saturday 16 April 2011

The sun shines but vainly on me

The second day is almost to pass
Without a glimpse of your gorgeous face 
Ah, I wish this day be the last
For each day to capture your beaming smile


The spirit in me drifts so low
For the tide of your waves are yonder off 
I see my countenance daily fade
For my Love has brought me to such a wanting state


Well we did play the time we had
Your presence gladly fulfilled the company I lacked
But I knew the time would soon pass
When I would kiss your hand goodbye


The sun shines but vainly on me
My worn-out heart will break at last 
Lest I hear and meet once again with thee
For your voice charms my heart whatever theme it may be!


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...