Thursday 2 July 2020

I never did think I would win in my own strength

I never did think I would win in my own strength
But I had angel friends who believed
And in the strength of Christ, I went
And came back defeated.
Goliath stumped me 
The devil hurt me
But I will always rise
Because God has declared that no one can ever kill me.
But sometimes I'm a fool
I fail to prepare,
This time I'll dedicate my time
To the tools, I've got to learn
It doesn't guarantee my victory
But the war is already won.
In my losses, I keep my smile
It shows the hope inside
Faith is to keep marching on
Despite the countless loss.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...