Sunday 26 April 2015

Is it right to wish to die

Is it right to wish to die
To kiss this existence a sweet goodbye?
For my heart no meaning found,
To see another sunrise 
Will not produce a smile.
Empty is the life within,
The waves of my sea 
Calm and calmless be.
Forgotten by the sight I see
Perhaps heaven is the place I ought to be.
Goodnight world, goodnight stars,
Dear flowers your smell I will not miss
And voices heard no more I'm glad
For peace and silence shall be the state of my heart. 
No more longing, 
No more feeling
Goodbye World, 
Is it right for me to want to die. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...