Wednesday 7 July 2010

Sad eyes

You have sad eyes
Come sit and tell me your troubles
A heart that is broken needs to be healed
I could have a remedy
But you must tell me your sickness
Tell me the pain
I have an extra unbrella for your rain
A branch alone is a branch forgotten
Come sit and tell me your troubles
Maybe my words may comfort you
I may be the remedy you need
Your eyes are too preety to be sad
Your Spirit is far to beautiful
                                                                               Do you not see that the leaves wither
                                                                              At the lack of your countenace
                                                                              Come, don't let me be a stranger anymore
                                                                  Don't let me be like a friend who keeps knocking in the rain
                                                                                  For you have sad eyes



K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...