Saturday 14 July 2018

Jesus Christ is the treasure of my heart


  I am now going to live in such a way that shows that Jesus Christ is the treasure of my heart, that is that he is going to be the thing that I enjoy most in this world, for in the next world, yea, in the hereafter, he is my eternal portion, yea the whole Godhead. So, as I live from now, I am going to be an awesome spectacle for the angels, demons, and men that I am one who is truly sold out for Christ and his glory. I am not living to do my bid but his bidding. I have lived thus far a life that can be counted as dung for I have lived for myself and a little for Christ. But now I will cloth myself in righteousness and go about doing everything for his glory. This is indeed a lofty task, an ambition set up to fail and indeed so, but I am entirely dependent on the Power of the Holy Spirit and the daily mercies of my heavenly Father to see me through. I am secured in Christ, I am secured in his love. I just hate that I give myself to unrighteousness rather than righteousness. This is to be no more. And may you use me my good master in whatever way you please.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...