Saturday 9 February 2019

The writings of Sunny Caane


Dear Sunny, I wanted her to understand my feelings, but it was all in vain. Her heart was already set on another horizon, something more splendour, more youthful and more ideal to her desires. My ambitious project was all in my pointless mind, an ambling pedestrian walking to the one I love. But all my words fell on empty ground, oh my bad omen dear Sunny. But it is not for me to linger in despair, such is the blundering discourtesy of life that indeed nothing is fair. Now I live with a blurred vision, a bored demeanour enshrines me. I hope to see your charming radiance again soon my dear friend.

Yours forever
Emoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...