Sunday 2 June 2019

My Inward Sunshine

I am to have sunshine in my soul - but that sunshine can only shine if Christ is shining in my soul, for Christ is that very sunshine. I must feel in myself that all my sins are forgiving and that I am in the right place with God. I know in my head that I an justified, and counted righteous in Christ forever, that no matter my state, I am always in Christ because I am his. But it is one thing to know and another to feel. That is why I preach to my soul and remind myself of the truth of the scripture, and in doing this, my soul is lifted and no longer downcast.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...