Monday 11 May 2015

Whisper in my ears that I still a saint be

Dear Lord I must confess my sins,
On me please look with all of heaven's grace
And pardon my head when on me gaze.
My face is sad and my heart burdened
Because of sins that are deep in my heart.
O please me forgive, I admit I am not a good man
Empty and shallow please create deep love in me.
I dare not judge others, and when I do I sigh
Knowing that I am worse than they could ever be.
O my sins have made me sad,
Locked in a dungeon where no light can reach
Save the light of your mercy.
Please come and all your love bring
And whisper in my ears that I still a saint be.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...