Monday 29 June 2015

Besotted

She had an angelic beauty about her, an amorous youth. Her ways were dressed in mysticism, in an ancestral creed of woman simplicity. 

Pleasure was her name to me, for she was to my eyes an appealing picture, an architectural grandeur. When she spoke, she had an animated eloquence, an approving smile, an 
ascetic devotion to her subject of discussion. She was to me a cardinal merit, a blessed fanaticism of my boyish heart. A charming radiance strolled with her, soft environment and vivid revelation accompanied her. 

How to me, a charitable allowance she displayed was always answered by grace in me. The loveliness of her character, the tenderness of her disposition, the creativeness of her existence. O to me she was the sum of all my desires, the end of all noble Ideals. Many have said that I have 
been blinded by her, enchanted by her and taken away by her. Whatever spell she has casted on me, I welcome and have no inclination to seek for a release. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...