Tuesday 2 February 2016

Kenu and Asha

Asha: Where do the lines of sorrow go? I know not save that if one follows her path, they will end up at despair!

Kenu: What is she to you, my beloved?

Asha: She is my emmanating sunshine, the beauty I cannot over look, or see beyond. She is the end of everything to me, my feelings flow from her river. Out of her I am unhappy, but this is the reason for my present ruin!

No fellowship so enliveling, riveting, and wonderful as hers. O, help me my sweet friend, for if I continue on her path I shall soon be dead!

Kenu: Speak not so severely, my beautiful one. You are in a cloud;when you are out of this fog you shall see clearly.

K.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...