Tuesday 30 May 2017

Miscellanies 104

I love to be in heaven, to be in that place where there is already a room prepared for me. I wonder what awaits me in the room if indeed I will spend much time there except to sleep. Each day will I see Jesus or will I be with the angels conversing about all things until it is my turn to come before the throne? O wonderful days are to come, that now my hospitality will not be cold but warm and friendly to all. My time here on this earth will also be spent in pleasing God and loving humanity. There is all kind of evils on this earth and it is indeed an awful thing. In heaven and in the new earth, suffering will reside in hell and will have no place in paradise. Injustice will be dead!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...