Saturday 23 November 2019

A prayer for my soul

Each day draws me closer to death, I pray my Lord for my soul to keep. Help me die to sin each day, yea that which plagues my soul to weep. Oh the hurt and the pain, I blame no one but me alone. I wish more for a steady will, to turn my eyes away from all unworthy things. Fix my eyes upon you and when deep misery is in my heart, I will not turn to the world to help me heal, but to you who does do all things well, to you who did once and will again raise me from the dead. Help me be the light you have given me, help me reflect you to the world that glory is given to the Father of love and comfort.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...