Saturday 9 November 2019

I have indeed sworn to keep all my ways holy.

I have indeed sworn to keep all my ways holy. That happily and not reluctantly will I serve thee, for in not fully given myself to thee `I have been miserable. The Spirit has taught me with a whip and a broken soul, that I cannot drink delight on the Lord's table and then happily drink from the world's fountain. Jesus is a jealous lover, and to him and Him only must I be married. So dear heart, each day we die to self and in dying daily and beholding Him we shall be transformed to be more like him. Oh, light come and be my garment that I may shine and in shining display thy generous wealth. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...