Saturday 5 September 2020

Let me speak of all my shame

 Ah, Let me speak of all my shame 

That it no longers hangs like a heavy chain upon my neck

I wish I was in a better place

A house of my own

The boss 

A car 

The jewel of some lovely face

An apostle

Or one with wisdom to adore.

Many of these failures are the results 

Of my lack of pursuit.

I remember my dad

The one I never knew

But heard he was of valour 

Rich and advanced beyond his years

Often I sigh 

That others put me down

Worst of all is me

Too many times I have hidden my grieve 

Not godly grieve 

But shameful sorrows 

No more, No more

It's time I believed that Jesus is enough

And is my identity.

I strive to forgive others

But scarcely forgive myself. 

I renounce all of my shame

And will always walk with my head up high 

Of course in humility  

In humility, I will look into everyone's eyes

And thus will always speak the truth 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...