Thursday 10 September 2020

When I have tried to comprehend the love God

When I have tried to comprehend the love God has for me in Jesus Christ, I learned that I could not fathom it, measure it, weight it.

It has heights that I could never reach and depths that I could never see. What wonderful love!

And despite my backslidings, coldness, and poor returns, yet his love is unchanging.

All my sins and weaknesses are swallowed up in the ocean of his love.

O come and plunge yourself in the deep love of Christ and you shall find that there never was a love like his. So warm and full of grace.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Doubt no more and believe in that gospel that calls you to believe in the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved.

You shall be saved wonderfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...