Wednesday 18 August 2021

Dreadful clouds

 My sweet dear,
How beautiful you are,
How wonderful.
I long to see your face
To linger long into your eyes.
But what to think about your heartaches.
I fear it pines for another
And I have settled for you.
My portion is always at a loss
But never odious are your ways to me.
I desire your touch
To know that you approve of me.
But how can I ask
All I can do is watch
As you heal, and I pray 
That when you recover
That you reach greater heights
And if that is without me
Yet I will rejoice that you once again stand and smile
After a long sitting underneath dreadful clouds.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...