Wednesday 25 August 2021

I see every night

 I knew a sad boy who came to me and said:

Dear sir, I am intoxicated
My mama wants me to marry
But I have tried.
The girl that I love
She doesn't want me 
So what am I to do?
Every night I write to her 
No response,
She is a dream
I see every night.
I pray to God 
But the Christ 
Has a different leaning.
Will I end up alone
Or marry a chick I ain't feeling?
What am I to do
I am on my knees pleading.
If you can, dear Lord
Please make her willing.
I don't know why I care so much
I picture her lips kissing me.
Is this the drink
Or true feelings that I am feeling?
The girls are scarce
I've met her once 
From my memory, she ain't leaving. 
Help me stay true
I love you Lord more than anything.
I keep searching
But all I am asking is for her to love me.
If this ain't meant to be
My heart breaks into a million pieces.
Let me love another 
The new testament is the covenant I am keeping.
I have got a few dates
Let them replace this anguishing feeling.
Your love is what I love
I` love you Lord 
And that will Last till eternity. 

K.Oni



No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...