Sunday 23 January 2022

New year, New me?

New year new me? There’s been a new me ever since I was saved in Christ otherwise all that remains is the old me with some moral transformations at best which the bible would describe as filthy rags in front of Gods sight. It’s harsh I know, but when the bible talks about our righteousness it pulls no punches. In fact it condemns every single person - there is no one righteous no not even one. Of course this excludes Jesus Christ, he was the only righteous person to have lived and died and he was raised from the dead. So new year new me will really be a new me if you are regenerated by the Spirit of God. And those who have been renewed but stuck under the old flesh in your patterns then you need to gaze upon the beauty of Christ and submit yourself to the sanctifying word of the Spirit. Embrace your new self and cast of the old self. Wake up for the days are evil.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...