Thursday 2 September 2010

My Friend

My friend My Friend
Come close to me and hear me
Hear what I have to say and what I have to give you
Its not a surprise and its not a gift
It is not flowers and definitely not the star 
What do you think it is?
What in this world could it be?
don’t answer my question
Just be patient like a seed that has just been planted


My friend My friend
You are closer to me than my brother
Through the thick and wires the dust and rain
I still see you and your shadow
Standing at my right side
What is it that makes you so persistent
You could have left me
But you chose to stay like the sun in the sky
Every night it disappears but comes back in the early morning
Is your mind still set on what I have to give you?
Are your thoughts still racing like a cheetah from an hurricane wind


My friend My friend
The days are getting shorter our time seems to be longer
My friend I will call you 
Because somewhere along the way your blood got mixed with mine
What I have to give you I can never take back
I ca never regret because it will be held to the end of time
I give you I give you
Be patient my fellow friend
Eyes like mine sharper than the edge of a genius words
I give you I give you something that you will forever cherish
I give you my love and my words never to see you die before my eyes


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...