Saturday 22 February 2014

A prayer for my soul: Let me not forget you

O God let me not thee forget.
For in forgetting you I forget me
And go again to those sins which you hate.
Lately there I have been
Drinking by dirty streams
Believing that this is all my worth be.
I know wrong I do but no strength in me to leave
For hope no more in me is found
I believed Christ no more blood for me does have.
O let me not forget you
For in your remembrance
Your love does shine
And I remember that I be your royal child.
Now in prayer I plea
Not just for me but for many that be
Lost in sin and has forgotten thee
That now by thy Spirit help them remember thee.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...