Thursday 13 March 2014

Accept the past I lived

Got to forget about the worry
Too many things got me stressing
Its hard to sleep
So I drink the gin real deep
But I still feel, the reality of this life I lead/
I wanna plead,
But nothing can change my deeds
I can't see, so I'm always falling down a ditch.
Want to go away, but death won't chase me down.
Baby spend the night with me
But she runs away.
Is life all empty,
Buddha are you real,
What's the deal,
Or is the drachma in the mouth of the fish,
It's hard to sleep,
The wealth is far from me
But I've got to breathe
And accept the past I lived.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...