Thursday 10 September 2015

Goodbye my golden glow

Her beauty far outweighs mine,
Golden glorious
Her smile dislodges my downhearted tide,
Carried in by the moon of my distress
Of her never to adore our filial pride.
But Halt, her gladsome glow forever my golden show,
Now confined to memory, to ethereal gratification
Of her lips caressing the hardness of my skin,
Till serenity overruns our stimulated exhale.
Goodbye my golden glow
Your stream now ease through his pictorial path 
His wonders better than the stars of night
His light brighter, better than the charmful art of nature's rhymes.
He gives your eyes and heart what I lack,
I do wish you well though I fear 
This heartache will soon make me die.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...