Thursday 3 September 2015

I give you my all

To be here again, that is among the people of God, that righteous assembly; I behold Jesus and pour contempt on all my pride. O I have boasted on my abilities though they are worth less than a talent and I have delighted in vain things that to my shame charms me more than the the things from above. But now those earthly things that takes my heart, I sacrifice them to my Lord and burn them forever in order to yeild myself entirely to him. For I saw again the crown upon his head, the nails hammered in his hands, and in his eyes I saw sorrow and love flowing down in his tears. O my beloved Chist, my heavenly darling, I give you my all. Love so amazing, so divine demands my all.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...