Sunday 7 August 2016

A prayer for my soul

Dear God, I hate myself because I sin against thee.
Every day I sin, sin which brings me so much misery
Yet you give me grace and look upon me with steadfast love.
I repent O Lord of my soul; and give myself to thee,
I know that you lead me every hour
May I forever follow your lead.
Keep guiding me through the storms and through the pastures too.
I will keep my eyes on you!
You will be my joy, each day will I meditate on you
I will love you and do all to your glory.
I know I fall far short, help me be like your Son
Holy Spirit do not forsake me
Enable me to do the heavenly will.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...