Saturday 11 August 2018

Miscellanies 107:The fight over sin is never ending

The fight over sin is never ending until the day of this mortal death. I had thought earlier in my youth, that surely sin would eventually cease her fight against me, but nay she continually violently tries to obtain that which I said belongs to Christ. More than ever, her resolves grows and her tactics ever deceitful that if I should think of resting for a moment, she would engulf me, reducing to ashes all of my past achievement. I know now that the battles are longer, watchfulness I must always be. O how easy it is for me to forget Christ and lean on my own strength, and it is in those moments that I fail exceedingly.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...