Tuesday 22 October 2019

I can never live a hidden life

Indeed I must always remember that I should never think that I can live a hidden life without sharing it. I am not just to share the message of the gospel and not my life. I am to do both, hand in hand. I am to be authentic because the Christian life is not a show, it is real. I must be authentic! There is no posing, no pretending. On Sundays, or whenever I meet with my fellow believers, it is not a show but a gathering, it is an opening of my heart in wisdom to others in the hope of being encouraged and encouraging others. It is difficult because it requires commitment and vulnerability. Jesus opened his heart to his disciples. They saw him as he truly was. In his trials, he asked for prayer. In his victories, he asked them to thank God. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...