Monday 27 January 2020

Have I reflected the image of God

Have I reflected and displayed the image of God as God intended, and communicated it to others in ways that would bring glory to God in front of men and the ever-watching eyes of the angels? Have I been meek? Have I been pure in heart? Have I rejoiced when persecuted for the sake of Christ? Have I been poor in Spirit? Have I been gentle and kind bearing with my brothers and loving my enemies? Have I brought all to Jesus in prayer? Have I meditated upon his word and counted everything as a loss? O I have failed! I have miserably failed! Have I neglected the fellowship of the saints? Have I pursued love in all things? Have I sought the weak and the poor to comfort them in their miseries? Have I visited the orphans and the widows? Have I written to those who are in prison for the sake of Christ and visited them with bread and water? Have I done all I can to subdue my body so as to not walk in the flesh? Have I bent my knee before Christ? I have no hope save in the atoning work of Christ. He is my only hope to enter heaven and to be in sweet fellowship with the Father.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...