Wednesday 22 January 2020

Miscellanies 127: Keep on reading

I am in the habit of reading again or listening to books and how sweet it is to my soul. My head is full of thoughts and ideas and writing comes so easily. It is true that one ought to keep on reading if one wants to be a writer, or if one wants to constantly be full of ideas that it is wise to read. My head is ever engaged and I am becoming all the wiser for it. O to continue and to never cease. To keep on this difficult mountain for after a while I take a pause and see the wonderful scenery about me and I marvel that poor I have come so far.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...