Monday 16 March 2020

Let me remember you, sweet love

Let me remember you, sweet love, now past
But dare I not dwell too long on the loveliness of your ways,
The many happy memories you gave me
How I felt a sweet nervousness around you
Always wanting to be a sweet taste to you.
It is all a distant time now
But your name and picture always cause me a moment of reflection.
If I should be in a conversation with you
What will you be thinking of me?
That I am still in love as you see my eyes searching yours with an ascetic devotion.
It is all curiosity,
I have long passed your shore
I have terminated all of my arguments to be yours
Nor would I take you now, for I have acquired other taste.
Its been many years and not a word between us
My silence is my respect
Nor do I hold cheap resentment,
But gladly I will die for you!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...