Thursday 9 April 2020

No more goodbyes

O, My friend, in this life we say a thousand goodbyes. And there are some goodbyes that are eternal. But there is a day when goodbyes will be no more. To all that are found in Christ, there comes a day when we shall never depart from each other. All the storms and sorrows of life will be over, only happiness and eternal bliss remain. Truly I shall walk and lay on green pastures and feast eternally on the bread of life. The night dissolves away and the light of life is ever-present. O, here, all of our best hopes death takes away, all of our heroism is forgotten in a day, but on that golden shore which was made possible by the death of Christ which is the death of death, all of my hopes will be realized and lived until the end of my eternal days. No more will I ever say goodbye to a saint, no more will God's presence fade from my eyes and heart. O, it is a happy day and I ask you to meet me there by believing in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, yea that glorious saviour that does all things well.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...