Saturday 16 January 2021

May I abide in your love

Dear Lord, how sweet you are! O, that I may abide in your love by keeping your commandments. And what is your commandment? That we love one another as you have loved us. O what a grand love I am to show to my neighbour! What a grand love. O, my dear brother and sister in Christ, I am to love you the way Christ loved his disciples. I am to lay down my life for you. I am! You are all my friends, there is no exception. So you annoy me, so we do not see eye to eye, so we are like water and fire. But you have the spirit of Christ in you and that makes us friends. We are to share a table of fellowship - we are to drink together and eat together. O, what a love. Come here friend and give me a hearty hug. I'll weep with you and rejoice with you!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...