Tuesday 5 January 2021

The twilight of her rule

 She was always lovely to my eyes
A saint among saints, pure and elegant in all of her ways.
O bless him, bless him that he has her
And she loves him and he loves her.
What a lovely theme
And I adore her all the more
Not in any romantic theme,
But in each live gaze
I remember the last seen
How I was awed
Like I had just seen an angel's wing.
We spoke and there was a flame in my heart
To touch her cheek
But my hands remained meek.
How I wish our conversations would have last
To the end of time
But on this earthly line
I fear we shall never hold a conversation
More than we are both doing fine.
Shy me, yet why me
A platonic dream 
There is none yet on my team.
Deepening dusk, let me rest beyond the twilight of her rule.

K.Oni


No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...