Tuesday 2 February 2021

The writings of Sunny Caane

Dear sweet Sunny

Ah, fond memories - it is well! How a dream bought me back to feel one of the best feelings I ever felt, in her company- how soft like smiling may where I was so alive in her presence. It was not yet love or I had not realised it - how her English plump cheeks won my heart all of my days. O to be not required, I have moved away from such dejected spirit, but how riveting that I should feel the sweetness of her sunshine in a dream last night, how I felt so long ago. It was awakened in another only to reject me too. O unhappy love is my portion, yet I mourn to be comforted by the sweet love of Christ. To see her again if only for a moment - to read with her again down the halls of my teenage dawn. I have missed my love and only wished that she had left me with a kiss so that I could forever seal her lips in time.

Write to me soon Sunny - your presence is always a delight to me and able to vanquish all anxieties. It is indeed well with my soul - extremely well.

Sincerely yours
Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...