Wednesday 21 July 2021

Blessed be your name

 I must by all means be all about Jesus. For when this life ends, He remains! He is the light of the world, the true meaning of everything good. For all things were created by him and for him. He is the darling of heaven, the King of Glory. My Jesus is the tender lamb and the Lion of Judah. He upholds the world and governs all things. He is the delight of His Father and every knee will bow to him. O, Lord Jesus, may you find me kissing thy feet and obeying your every command. I fall far too short of your law of love and I awake in the middle of the night sobbing that I have belittle thee in kissing sin and walking according to my own counsel. O, may you heal me and visit me again with the kindness of your love - let me live in thy presence, to feel the joy of your salvation. Blessed be your name, now and forever. Blessed be your name!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...