Tuesday 13 July 2021

It unfolds, day after day.

 It unfolds, day after day, the pangs of love in the desert cries. O, dancing sunshine, how you shine in this heart of mine to face the new day anew with the strength that comes from the arm of the Almighty. I am unafraid as the darkness trails and my enemy are as vast as the stars above. O where is my love, her whom I delight? She eschews me and acknowledges not my identity. My pen deceives me in this mist of charm, O friend, come desperately before the glory decays. I approach a desirable denial, strength is all my prayers bent. The odious scent, I march through the dusky task and sweet delight is always in the comforting arms of the everlasting light.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...