Monday 12 July 2021

I am most happy when I am at peace with the Lord

 I am most happy when I am at peace with the Lord, but I am always at peace for my position never changes. I am most happy when I feel him in my soul, the joy of his salvation overtakes me so. O sweet Lord, let me feel thy love, each day may I never wonder away from your tent. But this is my failings, and I grieve that I grieve thee, yet I am prone to wonder, to places that brings me much misery. Truly I am a soul alone, I can survive without external care, but you have made me that I am refresh when others are dearly near. O, to see the world converted, to hear them all sing that Jesus is the Lord and each one take the knee. O, Spirit of love, kiss me to sleep each night!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...