Wednesday 15 December 2021

I have seen what I have seen!

 I have seen what I have seen
 Like stars falling
Satan descending
And Sin pleasing
I have fallen.
Willingly
I kiss the iniquity that oppresses me.
After seeing the worst of hell
And when almost dead
Heaven recalled me,
I have continued in my rebellious ways.
This shows the vigorousness of evil
And how tainted we are
With this awful demise.
I have no plea
Save the blood of Christ
Save His cross!
Once I was one in the crowd
Chanting crucify the Lord of glory!
I have seen what I have seen,
Regenerated, the day unexpected,
Still, this evil takes a stronghold
Yet not I but the evil flesh that resides in me.
How can I be free?
Submit to the Spirit
I fear I have blasphemed,
And committed the unpardonable sin!
Her eyes, I often recollect
When the sun falls asleep.
In heaven, there is no wife
All friends we must be.
But lust, keeps me chained in greed,
My appetite unquenching
But Christ frees me.
I turn the blind eye
As if I do not see Him 
Asleep in the Storm. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...