Thursday 28 March 2013

The hours I wasted


It is true that one of my deepest regrets in which I shall languish in misery is the hours I wasted not in prayers bit in frivolity. I will mourn the hours I did not dedicate my friends and enemies to passionate prayer, pleading to the Star of heaven to move their wills so that they may be contrite in spirit and humbled, so that they may come to the lamb and be redeemed. O the misery of the Christian that sins so that grace may abound. I know something of this misery and one ought to forsake such a devilish heart, because in the end, it adds nothing to the sweetness of your salvation, but only a fear of judgment. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...