Tuesday 24 September 2019

Encouragements



Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me, declares the LORD. Isa 54:17

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Isa 58:6

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23

Love the Lord your God with all of your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. Isa 33:2

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. Psalm 100:4

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like the eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isa 40:31

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 cor 13:4-8

And call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me. Psalm 50:15
  
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Proverbs 30:5

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Heb 13:5-6

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...