Thursday 19 September 2019

Faith is what I am to act

Oh, faith is what I am to act! For too long I have stayed in apathy. Perhaps not in apathy but I have stood still. I have prayed little and in those little prayers, I have not acted thus. I prayed that there should be water to drink but I did not go to the well. I prayed for bread to eat but did not plow the field. I prayed that she would love me but did not seek. I prayed for faith but did not ask that He should help my unbelief! Faith is in the doing and not in the wishing. For the poor man folds his hands and thus has nothing. 

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...