Sunday 30 August 2020

I hate the devil and his temptations

I hate the devil and his temptations - taking me away from my Lord and at times I’ve given in too many times. It’s so sad I wish I was more faithful. O, to be free of all my besetting sins, to live from now and forever without committing any sin. Jesus was truly the happiest for he had no darkness in his fellowship with God save his hour on the cross, that dark hour where he bore all of my transgressions. O I weep in sorrow and great misery, but I weep in godly repentance for in this repentance there is hope. Blessed be my all forgiven God. He is true light, the truest of all lights!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...