Friday 28 August 2020

My fictional pen you have escaped me

Ah, my fictional pen you have escaped me or rather I have neglected you. It’s been a while since I attempted to write a story or finish such wonderful stories I began such as the little valley or the princess and the rain. I am full of regret that I did not finish you and grant you an ending. Perhaps now is the time to revisit you and pick up where I left you. It’s a harder thing to do than to have persevered. It is never in one’s best interest to quit a story. Better to finish it and not publish it than to neglect it and wish.

If the story was destined to burn then no such regret I would own but I intended to finish it when I began but I guess my desires were but smoke.


K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...