Tuesday 5 October 2021

Forgive me Lord for all of my wicked ways

 Forgive me Lord for all of my wicked ways.
I have done wickedly even after you have blessed me.
I have been a beast unsatisfied with your ways.
I drank deep at the ways of the world, drinking its wine of lust and flesh of greed
I have not loved my portion and have been discontent.
Forgive me Lord and let me change my ways.

I will return to the ways of patience and seeking only Joy in thee.
Bless me with the joy of your salvation that you alone can give.
May I continue in prayer and be free from the burden of guilt.
Blessed always be your name, now and forevermore
Amen!

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...