Monday 25 October 2021

The writings of Sunny Caane

 Oh Dear Sunny, the apple of my eye. I desire to see you soon. Listen to my words:

I am convinced perhaps by all of my own internal strong feelings towards her that she is to be mine. I have no external encouragement from her, in fact quiet the opposite but then a woman often makes these things hard as not to be seen as desperate. But I am fickle and too nice to pursue when all the signs are pointing elsewhere. I did it once when I knew all the signs were negative and in fact I had buried the chase until I was encouraged. I should have listened to my own wisdom but will I listen now concerning her? If my hook should catch her I would be the happiest of all fisher men and this one catch would be enough for me for my whole life. But what to do? What to do? I now await a sign from the heavens as you know I am very superstitious for I lean towards that pagan religion of astrology, and until I receive that sign I will be still. All my blessings and demise have been written long ago in the stars. I know that you are a Christian but our love for one another is so great that I see you as my constant sun. I do not know if she is still single my dear Sunny or if she is now taken by the man she loves. But life goes on day by day until in a thousand years no one remembers that I once lived in love. Please reply quickly my Sunny!

Yours forever 

Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...