Saturday 30 October 2021

To Surrender

 What to say to you
After a while of not speaking.
You were always on my mind but I know that I was absent from yours.
I relinquished my desire 
Knowing that you did not care for me,
But I should have been brave
And approached you with an ultimatum.
Dear sweet love,
Tell me what you think?
As much as I have neglected you,
your beauty has failed to escape my mind.
And I am of a pious line even though I sin daily
I am not brave enough 
To lead a lady on that I do not desire her heart.
I would have soon got over you
If I could play such a game.
I would have lost myself in the touch of another woman
Who is fine and my sweet words would have kissed her lips to surrender.

K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

We live and we die

 We live and we die and we are forgotten. Life is a constantly growing rose  That never kisses the sky. Our goodbyes is soon forgotten And d...