Friday 7 May 2010

Beautiful

She was beautiful and she smelled like the flowers from the Garden of Eden

Her sight is full of simplicity and her smile warmer than the coolness of the sun

Her eyes reflected all that was ever true and lovely of this blue planet

Oh! see how my heart weakens at the sight of her beauty

She is to me like Eve and my Rebecca

She is the sensual delight of the abase angels

Is this to me a divine encouragement?

Or a temptation from the pits of hell?

Day after day the conflict rage within my soul

Pleading with strong tears for guidance from the throne of grace

I am besotted with her vivacious smile

And my longing never cease

k.oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...